Would you like a new and exciting role as a Support Worker?
A career as a Support Worker is incredibly rewarding, challenging and offers a level of job satisfaction you won’t find elsewhere.
You don’t have to have experience but just the right attitude and share our values!
You will be supporting 3 young adults in a supported Living environment. All have their own individual interests, likes and preferences so every day is different
Full driving licence and own transport with Business insurance is not essential but would be an added advantage.
Earn as soon as you start with our fully paid induction course!
New increased pay rates and no 'rolled up holiday pay'
About the role:
- Hours available between 7am-10pm - Flexible shifts available
- Pay rates available - £10.70ph weekday and £11.39ph weekend and up to £17.01ph bank holidays
- Mileage paid @ 42p per mile
- Driver, cyclists, and non-drivers welcome to apply
In joining our community care team, you’ll benefit from:
- Flexible shifts: Choose full-time, part-time, you provide your availability we provide your shifts
- Guaranteed Hour Contracts available: A variety of GH contracts available from 8 hrs a week through to 40 hrs a week
- £100 when you Introduce a Friend: You and your friend will both receive up to £100 *Subject to completing induction and 50 care hours*
- Well-being support: Free access to Norfolk Support Line for you and your family for wellbeing and mental health support
- Free training: Grow your career with Home Support Matters with opportunity’s to train and develop, Funding for NVQ/QCF’s and higher education opportunities, i.e., TNA programme
- Mentoring: We offer a mentor/ buddy system for the first 12 weeks with continued 24/7 support from the on-call support team and ongoing training opportunities.
- Paid Annual Leave: No rolled up annual leave pay
- Company Pension Scheme: Free enrolment to Stakeholder’s pension scheme available
- Blue Light Card: Exclusive deals and discounts for your favourite brands across various categories, including groceries, fashion, electronics and more
- Free welcome gift bag: Free uniform and smart phone, along with additional gifts
- Free DBS: Fully funded enhanced DBS checks
HOME SUPPORT MATTERS DOES NOT HOLD A SPONSORSHIP LICENCE
Join Home Support Matters and make a real difference today!
- If you are new to care, you may like to complete the Question of Care on the Skills for Care website or research Adult Social Care on YouTube before applying. This will introduce you to care and what it means to support people.
- Please note the closing date for this job vacancy; you will be contacted by email or text with the outcome of your application or, in the absence of an email address or mobile number, you will be written to.
- You will be expected to complete a comprehensive induction and training programme.
- If your application is successful and a conditional job offer is made you will expected to pay for your initial DBS check (enhanced version for vulnerable adults) and once you have received your reference number, you will be expected to sign up to the online DBS Update Service and will be responsible for the annual fee.
Salary: £10.70 per hour Monday - Friday & £11.39 per hour Saturday/Sunday