Support Worker - Mornings & Evenings
Working as a Support Worker is a rewarding experience, offering challenges and immense job satisfaction. Whether you’re a seasoned professional, or new to this field, your attitude and shared commitment to our values are paramount.
In this role, you’ll provide essential support to young adults within a supported living environment. Everyone has their own unique interests, likes and preferences, making every day a fresh and engaging experience.
While not essential, holding a full UK driving licence and having access to your own vehicle with business insurance can be a valuable advantage.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible Shifts: Ensure a balanced work-life routine with Morning and Evening shifts.
- Competitive Compensation: We value your dedication with competitive pay rates, offering £10.70 per hour on weekdays and an enticing £11.39 per hour on weekends.
Perks of Joining Our Team:
- Guaranteed Hour Contracts: Secure your financial stability with a range of contract options, from 8 hours a week to a full 40 hours (This can be applied for after completion of the probation period)
- Refer A Friend: Looking to earn more? Refer a friend and earn up to £100 (Subject to completing induction and 50 care hours)
- Wellbeing Support: Your mental health matters. Gain access to the Norfolk Support Line, offering mental health and well-being support for you and your family, along with in-house mental health first aiders.
- Professional Development: Elevate your career with Home Support Matters. We provide training and development opportunities, both internally and externally.
- Blue Light Card: Enjoy exclusive deals and discounts across various categories from groceries to fashion and electronics.
- Mentoring: During your first 12-weeks, benefit from our mentor/buddy system and round-the-clock support from our on-call team along with ongoing training opportunities.
- Paid Annual Leave: Proper compensation for your well-deserved annual leave.
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme: Enrol in our stakeholder’s pension scheme.
- Free DBS: We cover the cost of your initial enhanced DBS check.
Ready to embark on the next phase of your support worker career, where your efforts make a real difference? Join Home Support Matters today and be part of a meaningful mission.
If you prefer to submit an application via email, please send your CV and other relevant information to our recruitment team at email@example.com
- If you are new to care, you may like to complete the Question of Care on the Skills for Care website or research Adult Social Care on YouTube before applying. This will introduce you to care and what it means to support people.
- Please note the closing date for this job vacancy; you will be contacted by email or text with the outcome of your application or, in the absence of an email address or mobile number, you will be written to.
- You will be expected to complete a comprehensive induction and training programme.
Salary: £10.70 per hour Monday - Friday & £11.39 per hour Saturday/Sunday