Are you a passionate individual with management experience within the care industry?
Do you possess a genuine commitment to delivering high-quality care to individuals with diverse needs?
If so, we invite you to seize an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Registered Manager for a community interest company supporting individuals living in their own homes across the counties of Norfolk and Suffolk.
In the role of Registered Manager, you will hold the CQC registration, and play a pivotal role in ensuring the seamless and effective functioning of service delivery. You will lead a team, fostering a culture of compassionate care, teamwork, and continuous improvement. Your responsibilities will encompass overseeing day-to-day operations, supporting to maintain compliance with regulatory standards working alongside a quality team, and upholding our commitment to person-centred care.
- Proven experience of being a leader with evidence of role modelling company strategy and vision.
- Understanding of Quality Assurance Frameworks for Registered services.
- Evidence of change management and resilience building.
- Good keyboard skills and competency using Microsoft Office.
- Evidence of ability to successfully communicate with a range of different audiences.
- Demonstrate the ability to work on own initiative.
- Full driving licence.
- Flexibility regarding working hours to participate in an escalation out-of-hours on-call rota (weekends and/or evenings).
- Working knowledge of Adult Services frameworks.
- Health and Social Care Level 5 Diploma or working towards
- Working knowledge of Mental Health Services frameworks.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000 per year
Escalation duties paid in addition to base salary.
- If you are new to care, you may like to complete the Question of Care on the Skills for Care website or research Adult Social Care on YouTube before applying. This will introduce you to care and what it means to support people.
- Please note the closing date for this job vacancy; you will be contacted by email or text with the outcome of your application or, in the absence of an email address or mobile number, you will be written to.
- You will be expected to complete a comprehensive induction and training programme.
Location: Beccles Suffolk