Rapid Response - Nights
We are looking for enthusiastic, flexible and reliable individuals to join taking on emergency referrals from the out of hours social team. This covers the whole of Norfolk.
You would be responsible for working directly with customers to provide a skilled and sensitive service to include personal assistance, emotional and physical care and maintaining and promoting independence.
: £10/11 an hour
At Home Support Matters we offer you:
· Career progression opportunities
· Fully paid training programme
· Set working patterns
· A variety of work streams to suit skills and knowledge including:
At least one year of care experience is essential. Driving licence is essential
To find out more about the role, contact Recruitment on 0344 800 8001 or fill out our online application form.
- If you are new to care, you may like to complete the Question of Care on the Skills for Care website or research Adult Social Care on YouTube before applying. This will introduce you to care and what it means to support people.
- Please note the closing date for this job vacancy; you will be contacted by email or text with the outcome of your application or, in the absence of an email address or mobile number, you will be written to.
- You will be expected to complete a comprehensive induction and training programme.
- If your application is successful and a conditional job offer is made you will expected to pay for your initial DBS check (enhanced version for vulnerable adults) and once you have received your reference number, you will be expected to sign up to the online DBS Update Service and will be responsible for the annual fee.
Salary: £10/11 per hour