Home Support Matters is currently recruiting for an experienced Care worker to join our Rapid Response Service.
Our Rapid Response Service is an over night service that is based at Norfolk County Council from the hours of 2100pm - 0700am. This service includes working closely with the Emergency Duty Social Services Team to ensure people that are in crisis of a night time are able to receive Support. The Emergency Duty Social Team will receive the crisis calls and deploy you to an address within Norfolk if and when required.
Home Support Matters will endeavour to upskill the successful candidates to ensure their training and development meets the level of requirement for this specialist service.
Experience is Essential.
- Full training
- Complimentary contract phone
- Paid Mileage
- Flexible shift patterns.
If you feel that you are suitable for this position please contact the recruitment team on 03448008002.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £9.00 to £11.00 /hour
- If you are new to care, you may like to complete the Question of Care on the Skills for Care website or research Adult Social Care on YouTube before applying. This will introduce you to care and what it means to support people.
- Please note the closing date for this job vacancy; you will be contacted by email or text with the outcome of your application or, in the absence of an email address or mobile number, you will be written to.
- You will be expected to complete a comprehensive induction and training programme.
- If your application is successful and a conditional job offer is made you will expected to pay for your initial DBS check (enhanced version for vulnerable adults) and once you have received your reference number, you will be expected to sign up to the online DBS Update Service and will be responsible for the annual fee.
Salary: £9.00 - £11.00 an hour