Quality Assurance Lead (Management)
Are you looking for a role that allows you to focus on improving quality standards and a customer’s experience within Health and Social care?
What we can offer you.
As a Quality Assurance lead, we will offer you a salary of £32-35k pending experience.
We offer continuous growth and development.
To be part of a team that feels valued and supported.
To be able to lead Manage and develop your team.
Free company laptop - Mobile phone - monitors docking station - Free DBS.
Regular one to one and appraisals
Annual pay review - Pension scheme
Refer a friend Scheme
- To coach and manage your teams to complete a robust quality monitoring programme across the business
- To look at ways to improve the customer experience, introducing new ideas and innovations
- Lead on investigations, managing and responding to concerns, queries, and complaints. Keeping a comprehensive log of all communication and resolution
- Keep up to date with CQC and legislation changes and ensure the business is adapting to changes implemented, carrying out and managing these fairly and constantly within given timescales. This will include the reviewing and maintain of policies and procedures
- Monitor and facilitate Learning & Development requirements of the business and employees to ensure quality standards are met
- To regularly analyse root causes from engagement with customers and employees (including concerns and complaints) and produce detailed reports that enable the business to understand trends, patterns, and issues
- To positively support activities that help promote the company values
Key Skills and Experience
- Qualified with a Diploma level 5 in leadership and management or above
- Ability to drive culture of continued improvement through best practice and visible hands-on leadership
- Relevant health and social care experience at a management level and previous experience of managing teams
- Have the ability to motivate teams in order to produce high quality results within tight time frames
- Proven ability to identify poor process and implement improvements
Home Support Matters is a community interest company based in Beccles on the Suffolk/Norfolk border providing care and support to individuals living in their own homes. We are looking for an enthusiastic and vibrant individual to join our management team.
- If you are new to care, you may like to complete the Question of Care on the Skills for Care website or research Adult Social Care on YouTube before applying. This will introduce you to care and what it means to support people.
- Please note the closing date for this job vacancy; you will be contacted by email or text with the outcome of your application or, in the absence of an email address or mobile number, you will be written to.
- You will be expected to complete a comprehensive induction and training programme.
- If your application is successful and a conditional job offer is made you will expected to pay for your initial DBS check (enhanced version for vulnerable adults) and once you have received your reference number, you will be expected to sign up to the online DBS Update Service and will be responsible for the annual fee.
Salary: £32-£35k - pending experience