Evening Care Worker - Norwich
Shift Times 3:30pm - 8pm
Are you an enthusiastic and reliable individual looking to make a difference in people’s lives? Join our dedicated team at Home Support Matters, where we provide care to individuals in the comfort of their own homes. Being a driver is essential for the Norwich area, as you’ll be responsible for covering a vast range of locations.
No prior experience or qualifications in the field are required – We’re here to guide you to become an excellent care worker.
Home Support Matters offers a wide range of home care services, from visiting care to highly specialised support. Your duties will be diverse, ensuring that no two days are the same. As a care worker, you’ll be responsible for:
- Personal Care – Including tasks like washing, dressing, eating, and assisting with personal hygiene.
- Meal Preparation
- General Domestic – Tasks like shopping visits.
- Administering medication - as well as other more complex interventions based on your training level.
- Encouraging and Supporting - customers in various activities.
- Maintaining - Customer Care Logs
Benefits of Joining Our Caring Team:
- Paid Mileage: As a driver, you’ll receive compensation for milage, including additional payment when transporting other care workers.
- Company Mobile Phone: Stay connected and organised with the provided mobile phone.
- Full PPE provided – Your safety is paramount, and we ensure you have the necessary protective equipment.
- Free Uniform – Look professional and feel comfortable in your free uniform.
- Free DBS Check: Rest assured with a fully funded DBS check.
- Paid Holiday: Enjoy well-deserved time off with paid holidays.
- Career Progression Opportunities: We offer a clear path for career growth and development.
- Fully Paid Training Program: We invest in your development with a comprehensive training program, including paid learning time.
- Pension Scheme: Secure your financial future with our pension scheme.
- Flexible Hours: Choose shifts that work best for you.
- 1:1 Mentoring: Benefit from personalised support to help you excel in your role.
Whilst previous experience in the care industry is beneficial, it is not necessary, however, it is essential that you are a driver with a clean UK driving license.
At Home Support Matters, we firmly believe in delivering dignity, respect, and sensitive care packages with empathy, empowering our customers to make their own choices and live confidently in their own homes. We seek individuals who share our values:
- A commitment to quality and striving for excellence.
- Treating those we support with compassion.
- Demonstrating dignity and respect for the individuals we work with.
- Cultivating trust and respect within our team.
Are you ready to embark on a fulfilling career where your role makes a significant difference? Join Home Support Matters and become a vital part of our values-driven team.
If you would like to submit an application via email; please submit your CV and any other relevant information to our recruitment team via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are new to care, you may like to complete the Question of Care on the Skills for Care website or research Adult Social Care on YouTube before applying. This will introduce you to care and what it means to support people.
- Please note the closing date for this job vacancy; you will be contacted by email or text with the outcome of your application or, in the absence of an email address or mobile number, you will be written to.
- You will be expected to complete a comprehensive induction and training programme.
Salary: £11.29 - £20.00 per hour + 42p per mile