Great Yarmouth - Care Worker
Are you someone who cares deeply about helping others? If so, we believe you’d be a great addition to our team of Care Workers in Great Yarmouth. We’re dedicated to providing exceptional care to individuals in their own homes, enabling them to maintain their independence.
While having a driver’s licence would be helpful, we’re also looking for walkers, and cyclists. To provide excellent care and support to our customers in Great Yarmouth and the Surrounding areas, to name a few key places, Hemsby, Newport, Ormesby St Maragret, Caister on Sea and Cobholm.
If you’re new to working in care, we’ll support you through every step of the way. Our 6-day induction program, care coaching and ongoing training will help you become an incredible care worker.
As a Great Yarmouth Care Worker, your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Personal Care – Including tasks like washing, dressing, and assisting with personal hygiene.
- Meal preparation – Supporting nutritional needs.
- General Domestic – Tasks like shopping visits, cleaning etc…
- Administering Medication – As well as other more complex interventions based on your training level.
- Encouraging and Supporting – Customers in various activities
- Maintaining – Customer Care Logs, Medical Administration Records.
We also have a range of benefits for our amazing team members, including:
- Paid Mileage: You’ll be compensated for mileage at 42p per mile.
- Company Mobile Phone: Stay connected and organised with our provided mobile phone loaded with all the apps you’ll need to carry out your role.
- Full PPE Provided: Your safety is our priority, so we’ll ensure you have all the necessary protective equipment.
- Free uniform: Feel professional and comfortable in your Home Support Matters branded uniform.
- DBS Enhanced: Rest assured with a fully funded initial DBS Check.
- Paid Holiday: Enjoy well-deserved time off with Paid Holidays.
- Career Progression Opportunities: Grow and Advance in your career with clear career paths and personal development opportunities.
- Fully Paid Training Program: We invest in your development with comprehensive training.
- Pension Scheme: Secure your financial future with our pension scheme.
- Flexible Hours: Choose shifts that suit your lifestyle.
- 1:1 Mentoring: Receive personalised support to help you excel in your role.
Are you ready to start a rewarding career where you can truly make a difference? Join Home Support Matters and become an essential part of our team!
If you’d prefer to apply via email, please send your CV and relevant information to our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, Home Support Matters is not currently offering sponsorship opportunities, and applicants must provide evidence of their right to work in the United Kingdom.
- If you are new to care, you may like to complete the Question of Care on the Skills for Care website or research Adult Social Care on YouTube before applying. This will introduce you to care and what it means to support people.
- Please note the closing date for this job vacancy; you will be contacted by email or text with the outcome of your application or, in the absence of an email address or mobile number, you will be written to.
- You will be expected to complete a comprehensive induction and training programme.
Salary: £10.70ph weekday and £11.39ph weekend and up to £17 bank holidays + 42p per mile mileage
Location: Great Yarmouth & Surrounding Area