Clinical Care Worker
At Home Support Matters we know that enabling people to continue living in the place they feel most comfortable, can help them enjoy healthier, more fulfilling lives.
The role of a Clinical Support Worker provides a high level of care to individuals, and a rewarding and fulfilling career supporting an adult male with his all-round care.
Our customer enjoys being taken out in their VW van so driving licence is essential with business insurance. Our customer does have a strong personality and some challenging behaviours, so resilience is key. To aid the customers care he requires staff to become familiar with his routine and using equipment, hoisting mainly. Personal care is done at bedside as he has a catheter.
Shifts available 9am – 7pm and 6.30pm-10.30am (Sleeping Night Shift)
- Career progression opportunities
- Fully paid training programme
- Set working patterns
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible Hours
- A variety of work streams to suit skills and knowledge
- Paid mileage Essential Skills
- Good communication skills
. • Positive attitude and respectful towards others.
- Motivated by making a difference.
- Trustworthy individual.
- Hardworking and reliable.
- Good time keeping.
- Previous experience in care is essential.
We have bespoke comprehensive and extensive training packages to offer, free of charge and provide ongoing support by a team of Registered Nurses.
- If you are new to care, you may like to complete the Question of Care on the Skills for Care website or research Adult Social Care on YouTube before applying. This will introduce you to care and what it means to support people.
- Please note the closing date for this job vacancy; you will be contacted by email or text with the outcome of your application or, in the absence of an email address or mobile number, you will be written to.
- You will be expected to complete a comprehensive induction and training programme.
- If your application is successful and a conditional job offer is made you will expected to pay for your initial DBS check (enhanced version for vulnerable adults) and once you have received your reference number, you will be expected to sign up to the online DBS Update Service and will be responsible for the annual fee.
Salary: £9.24 PH Day shift £46.20 per Sleeping Night Shift
Location: Newton saint Faith Norwich NR103LH