Live In Care Worker - Brundall
Are you someone with the right values, behaviours and attitudes that align with our mission? If so, this is an incredible opportunity for an experience female care worker to join a forward-thinking community intertest company.
We are in search of a dedicated female Live-in Care worker to provide support to a package of care for a young lady in her 20s.
A glimpse into the role:
- Personal Care and Nutritional Support: Your role will involve aiding with her personal care and nutritional needs throughout the working day, ensuring her well-being.
- Supporting independence: The individual in your care makes her own choices and decisions and maintains an active life.
- Work Schedule: The successful candidate will work one week in every four, plus providing holiday and sickness cover.
- Driving Requirement: It’s essential to possess a valid UK driving licences, as part of your role will involve driving the lady’s mobility car and supporting her daily activities.
Essential Skills and Personal Characteristics:
- Positive Attitude and Communication Skills: We value a positive outlook and effective communication.
- Motivation to Make a Difference: Be motivated by the opportunity to make a meaningful impact and display respect towards others.
- Reliable and Trustworthy: Exhibit reliability, hard work, and trustworthiness in all your responsibilities.
- Good time Management: Effective time Management is crucial for this role.
- Minimum of Six Months Care Experience: Possess a minimum of six month of care experience within the community or care home setting.
This is a unique opportunity for a female Live-in Care Worker to make a real difference while supporting the independence and well-being of a young lady in need.
If you would like to submit an application via email; please submit your CV and any other relevant information to our recruitment team via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are new to care, you may like to complete the Question of Care on the Skills for Care website or research Adult Social Care on YouTube before applying. This will introduce you to care and what it means to support people.
- Please note the closing date for this job vacancy; you will be contacted by email or text with the outcome of your application or, in the absence of an email address or mobile number, you will be written to.
- You will be expected to complete a comprehensive induction and training programme.
Salary: £1027.95 per week