Field Care Supervisor
Join Our Team and Drive Excellence in Care!
Are you passionate about people and dedicated to maintaining “Outstanding” Care and compliance standards? Are you ready to support our team of care/support workers to deliver exceptional care to our customers? If so, this role is tailored for you!
Home Support Matters is committed to delivering personalised care and support that allows individuals to live life on their terms. We prioritise holistic wellbeing, addressing physical, emotional, social, cultural, spiritual, financial, and environmental needs.
As a Field Care Supervisor, you’ll play a pivotal role in our customers’ and care/support workers lives. You’ll provide comprehensive support and guidance to ensure that care is delivered in line with our stringent quality standards.
In the role of a Field Care Supervisor, you’ll be working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm, with the additional requirement for occasional on-call duties. However you maybe required to work outside of these hours for the needs of the business.
We offer a competitive salary of £22,024 per annum, along with generous compensation for on-call duties. Additionally, benefit from a mileage allowance of 42p per mile.
Your Responsibilities: In this role, you’ll take on a variety of key tasks, including:
- Conducting customer assessments, creating personalised care and support plans, and managing medication charts
- Ensuring stringent quality and compliance standards through regular audits and checks
- Collaborating with healthcare professionals to maintain and enhance care/support standards
- Providing invaluable guidance and support to our dedicated care/support workers in the field
- Upholding robust safeguarding practices, timely incident documentation, and follow-ups on necessary actions
- You will be allocated to an specific area but will be required to work across Beccles, Norwich and Great Yarmouth, Office branches in all of these areas.
What we’re looking for: We’re seeking candidates with the following skills and attributes:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Packages and a General Computer Literacy
- Proven track record in care/support work
- Organisation skills with an eye for detail
- Ability to work on own initiative and forward plan workload.
- A full UK Driving Licence & Access to your own vehicle
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or happy to commence upon completion of probation period
- Ideally experience leading/supervising a team but not essential
What you’ll gain: Joining our team offers:
- Comprehensive coverage of a conclusive training programme
- A pension scheme to secure your future
- Continuous support and developmental opportunities
- Blue light Discount Card
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care (If you don’t already hold this)
Join Us Today:
We welcome applications from experienced care/support workers aspiring to elevate their careers within our dynamic team. Be part of our compassionate and dedicated community at Home Support Matters.
To embark on this rewarding journey with us today. Apply now and become a valuable contributor to independent living for our customers. If you’d like to submit a CV, please send this over to firstname.lastname@example.org, with any additional relevant information.
#JoinOurTeam #CareWithCompassion #CareersInCare #HomeSupportMatters
- If you are new to care, you may like to complete the Question of Care on the Skills for Care website or research Adult Social Care on YouTube before applying. This will introduce you to care and what it means to support people.
- Please note the closing date for this job vacancy; you will be contacted by email or text with the outcome of your application or, in the absence of an email address or mobile number, you will be written to.
- You will be expected to complete a comprehensive induction and training programme.
Salary: £22,024 plus 42p per mile