Field Care Supervisor
Do you have a passion for people and compliance?
Want to support a team of care workers to provide the best quality care to our customer?
If yes this is the job for you! You will fully utilise your excellent planning and organisational skills along with your experience in the care sector, when dealing with the case management of customers by assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating customer care to a high evidence-based standard and in line with Company policies.
This role will be working full time 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday 9am till 5pm plus on call. You will be required to work On Call which would include working early/evening shifts and Weekends on a rota'd basis. Working on call requires you to be the designated contact for the out of hours teams and supporting all aspects of care delivery - this is paid additionally to the salary.
You will also ensure contractual compliance is achieved through regular reviews, monitoring and audits and manage the individual financial contracts with Local Authorities / Clinical Commissioning Groups. Home Support Matters delivers care and support across a wide range of home care services, ranging from visiting care to very specialist services.
- Computer literate and experience of using Microsoft packages
- Experience working with people and being able to have a difficult conversation
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and manage busy workload
- You will need a full, clean driving licence and access to your own car
We believe that dignity, respect and sensitive care packages delivered with empathy, enable our customers to make their own choices and to live confidently in their own homes. So, we want individuals who share in our values.
- a commitment to quality and being the best that we can;
- treating the people, we support with compassion;
- showing dignity and respect to the people that we work with;
- having trust and respect for all members of our team.
- If you are new to care, you may like to complete the Question of Care on the Skills for Care website or research Adult Social Care on YouTube before applying. This will introduce you to care and what it means to support people.
- Please note the closing date for this job vacancy; you will be contacted by email or text with the outcome of your application or, in the absence of an email address or mobile number, you will be written to.
- You will be expected to complete a comprehensive induction and training programme.
- If your application is successful and a conditional job offer is made you will expected to pay for your initial DBS check (enhanced version for vulnerable adults) and once you have received your reference number, you will be expected to sign up to the online DBS Update Service and will be responsible for the annual fee.