Field Care Supervisor Role Fixed Term Contract
FIELD CARE SUPERVISOR fixed term contract 12 months
Do you have a passion for people and compliance? Want to support a team of care workers to provide the best quality care to our customer? If yes this is the job for you.
You will fully utilise your excellent planning and organisational skills along with your experience in the care sector, when dealing with the case management of customers by assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating customer care to a high evidence-based standard and in line with Company policies.
This role will be working part time 22.5 hours a week + 1 on call shift a month paid in addition to your salary.
Your role will cover support in the Lowestoft area.
Home Support Matters delivers care and support across a wide range of home care services, ranging from visiting care to very specialist services.
- Computer literate and experience of using Microsoft packages
- Experience working with people and being able to have a difficult conversation
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and manage busy workload
- You will need a full, clean driving licence and access to your own car
The benefits of working with our caring and committed teams are:
- Career progression opportunities.
- Fully paid training programme.
- Pension Scheme.
- Paid mileage.
- Company Mobile Phone.
- On going support and development
- If you are new to care, you may like to complete the Question of Care on the Skills for Care website or research Adult Social Care on YouTube before applying. This will introduce you to care and what it means to support people.
- Please note the closing date for this job vacancy; you will be contacted by email or text with the outcome of your application or, in the absence of an email address or mobile number, you will be written to.
- You will be expected to complete a comprehensive induction and training programme.
- If your application is successful and a conditional job offer is made you will expected to pay for your initial DBS check (enhanced version for vulnerable adults) and once you have received your reference number, you will be expected to sign up to the online DBS Update Service and will be responsible for the annual fee.