Field Care Supervisor - Learning Disabilities
Do you have a passion for people and compliance? Want to support a team of care/support workers to provide the best quality care to our customers?
Do you have experience working with people with learning diasabilities?
If yes this is the job for you.
You will fully utilise your excellent planning and organisational skills along with your experience in the care sector, when dealing with the case management of customers by assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating customer care to a high evidence-based standard and in line with Company policies.
This role will be working full time 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday 9am till 5pm plus on call which is paid in addition to your salary.
SALARY OFFERED IS £22,024 (PLUS ON CALL WHICH IS PAID IN ADDITION TO YOUR SALARY) + 42p PER MILE MILEAGE ALLOWANCE
Job Duties to include:
- Visiting customers to assess care needs and developing bespoke care and support plans and medication charts
- Carrying out quality, compliance checks and ongoing audits
- Liasing with health care professionals to ensure care is delivered and reviewed regularly
- Providing support and guidance to care workers in the field
- Ensure safe and effective safeguarding practices are being maintained in day-to-day delivery of care/support to customers, acting, documenting, and reporting effectively and timely
- Complete Incident/Accident forms, escalating and filing documentation appropriately and following up on any action
- Complete Early Warning Screening documentation and IPass (hospital admission and discharge documentation), reporting, recording and take appropriate action as required
- Computer literate and experience of using Microsoft packages
- Experience working with people with learning disabilities
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and manage busy workload
- You will need a full, clean driving licence and access to your own car
The benefits of working with our caring and committed teams are:
- Career progression opportunities.
- Fully paid training programme.
- Pension Scheme.
- Paid mileage.
- Company Mobile Phone.
- On going support and development
We would love to receive applications from experience care/support workers looking to develop their careers and Team Leaders
- If you are new to care, you may like to complete the Question of Care on the Skills for Care website or research Adult Social Care on YouTube before applying. This will introduce you to care and what it means to support people.
- Please note the closing date for this job vacancy; you will be contacted by email or text with the outcome of your application or, in the absence of an email address or mobile number, you will be written to.
- You will be expected to complete a comprehensive induction and training programme.
Salary: £22,024+ On Call and 42p Per Mile
Location: Beccles, Norwich and Surrounding Areas