Are you interested in data and financial administration?
We have an exciting opportunity for an individual to join our team.
Working with a hardworking and supportive team, you would be joining a thriving company that provides innovative and exciting opportunities within the health and social care sector in Norfolk and Suffolk.
This position supports the operations and finance teams with data processing and preparation for invoicing.
This position is part-time: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday – 22.5 hours
Key responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and inputting weekly and four weekly figures for invoicing
- Accept contracts, once approved, on the invoicing system
- Send reports to the finance team for completion of invoicing process
- Support with all administrative duties within the finance team
Data | Data Administrator | Administration | Admin | Communication | Organised | IT | IT Literate | Excel | Invoicing | Reporting | Part Time
Benefits Pension Scheme / Paid Travel
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional administrative and IT skills
- Basic Financial awareness
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent understanding of English language both written and spoken
- NVQ or equivalent in IT
Home Support Matters delivers care and support across a wide range of home care services, ranging from visiting care to very specialist services. Our experience includes support for people with disabilities, reablement care for those recovering from illness or injury, care for the elderly, expert clinical care with nurse oversight, crisis support and flexible support for people with dementia. We aim to provide highly flexible, person centred support that focuses on the needs and aspirations of the individual.
Our support enables people to maintain a level of independence that is right for them. We aim to support people to live fulfilling and active lives in the heart of their communities. We are an approved healthcare supplier to the NHS, and work with both Norfolk and Suffolk local authorities. Over the past 30 years we have developed good working relationships with local social work and community health teams. We support people across the whole of Norfolk and the Waveney Valley region of Suffolk.
- If you are new to care, you may like to complete the Question of Care on the Skills for Care website or research Adult Social Care on YouTube before applying. This will introduce you to care and what it means to support people.
- Please note the closing date for this job vacancy; you will be contacted by email or text with the outcome of your application or, in the absence of an email address or mobile number, you will be written to.
- You will be expected to complete a comprehensive induction and training programme.
- If your application is successful and a conditional job offer is made you will expected to pay for your initial DBS check (enhanced version for vulnerable adults) and once you have received your reference number, you will be expected to sign up to the online DBS Update Service and will be responsible for the annual fee.
Salary: £19,332.50 Pro Rata
Closing Date: 30th April, 12:00pm