Norwich Community Care Support Service (CCSS)
We are looking for enthusiastic, flexible, and reliable individuals to join our team delivering essential care to people living in their own homes.
Working in Norwich.
You don't need to have previous experience in this field, nor do you need qualifications as we are happy to work with you to help you become an excellent Care Worker.
At Home Support Matters, we know that enabling people to continue living in the place they feel most comfortable, can help them enjoy healthier, more fulfilling lives.
Rota pattern to include alternate weekends.
Weekday 7am to 2.30pm – 3.30pm to 8pm £10.55 an hour
Alternative Weekends 7am to 2.30pm – 3.30pm to 8pm £12.15 per hour
Paid mileage 42p a mile.
Increased rate on Bank Holidays.
Drivers Essential with a Full Driving Licence and Business Insurance.
The duties are varied, and no two days will be the same. Your duties may include:-
- Personal care – support to wash/dress.
- Support with medication
- General domestic duties
- Meal prep
- Supporting with activities from shopping to day clubs
- Completion of Care Logs
The benefits of working with our caring and committed teams are:
- Enhanced Paid mileage
- Company Mobile Phone
- We will pay for your DBS check
- Full PPE provided
- Personal Alarm
- Free Uniform
- Paid Holiday
- Career progression opportunities
- Fully paid training programme
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible Hours
- 1:1 Mentoring & Coaching
- If you are new to care, you may like to complete the Question of Care on the Skills for Care website or research Adult Social Care on YouTube before applying. This will introduce you to care and what it means to support people.
- Please note the closing date for this job vacancy; you will be contacted by email or text with the outcome of your application or, in the absence of an email address or mobile number, you will be written to.
- You will be expected to complete a comprehensive induction and training programme.
- If your application is successful and a conditional job offer is made you will expected to pay for your initial DBS check (enhanced version for vulnerable adults) and once you have received your reference number, you will be expected to sign up to the online DBS Update Service and will be responsible for the annual fee.
Salary: £10.55 an hour on weekday £12.15 on weekends + 42p a mile mileage