Clinical Care Worker (CHC) Lowestoft
The role of a Clinical Support Worker provides a high level of care to individuals, and a rewarding and fulfilling career with the opportunity for continual professional development.
Home Support Matters are committed to providing a high level of clinical training and support that will ensure you are competent to undertake the skills required to support individuals with complex needs such as
- Peg Feeding,
- Tracheostomy Care,
- Spinal Cord Injuries and many more.
- Responsibilities may also include
- Personal care
- Support with mediation,
- Meal preparation
- light domestic duties.
Home Support Matters employs an RGN who case manages all clinical customers and will be offering support, guidance, and training to all clinical support workers.
The benefits of working with our caring and committed teams are:
- Career progression opportunities.
- Fully paid training programme; paid learning time
- Pension Scheme.
- Flexible Hours;
- A variety of work streams to suit skills and knowledge;
- Paid mileage.
- Company Mobile Phone;
- Full PPE;
- Personal Alarm;
- Free Uniform;
Posts available are full and part-time and include working alternative weekends
- If you are new to care, you may like to complete the Question of Care on the Skills for Care website or research Adult Social Care on YouTube before applying. This will introduce you to care and what it means to support people.
- Please note the closing date for this job vacancy; you will be contacted by email or text with the outcome of your application or, in the absence of an email address or mobile number, you will be written to.
- You will be expected to complete a comprehensive induction and training programme.
- If your application is successful and a conditional job offer is made you will expected to pay for your initial DBS check (enhanced version for vulnerable adults) and once you have received your reference number, you will be expected to sign up to the online DBS Update Service and will be responsible for the annual fee.
Salary: £10.00 WK days and £11.00 weekends +30p a mile mileage