Care Workers/Support Workers
Take a fresh look at care! Let us help you start a career in care and make a real difference to someone’s life.
At Home Support Matters we offer you:
- Set working patterns
- Flexible hours
- Career progression opportunities
- Fully paid training programme
- Payment of DBS
- A variety of work streams to suit skills and knowledge including:
Learning Disabilities – Supporting people in their own homes as well as supporting our clients on 1:1 trips/visits.
Clinical Packages – Supporting people to live in their homes with long term health needs.
Rapid Response – Taking on emergency referrals from the out of hours social team. This covers the whole of Norfolk. At least one year of care experience is essential. Driving licence is essential.
Enhanced Home Support Service - Supporting people in their own homes after being discharged from hospital. At least one year’s care experience is essential. Driving licence is essential.
To find out more about the role contact Recruitment on 0344 800 8001
- If you are new to care, you may like to complete the Question of Care on the Skills for Care website or research Adult Social Care on YouTube before applying. This will introduce you to care and what it means to support people.
- Please note the closing date for this job vacancy; you will be contacted by email or text with the outcome of your application or, in the absence of an email address or mobile number, you will be written to.
- You will be expected to complete a comprehensive induction and training programme.
- If your application is successful and a conditional job offer is made you will expected to pay for your initial DBS check (enhanced version for vulnerable adults) and once you have received your reference number, you will be expected to sign up to the online DBS Update Service and will be responsible for the annual fee.
Salary: £8.72 - £11.00