Great Yarmouth Care Workers required 4pm-10pm Weekdays and Weekends
Shift times 4pm - 10pm
Do you thrive on making a positive impact in people’s lives?
Come be part of our compassionate care team, providing exceptional care to individuals within the comfort of their own homes allowing them to maintain their independence.
If you’re a driver with your own vehicle, that’s an added advantage for the Great Yarmouth area as you’ll have the additional opportunity to earn by supporting surrounding areas.
Your varied duties will ensure that no two days are the same.
As a care worker, you’ll be responsible for:
- Personal Care – Including tasks like washing, dressing, and assisting with personal hygiene.
- Meal Preparation – Supporting nutritional needs.
- General Domestic – Tasks like shopping visits, cleaning etc…
- Administering Medication – as well as other more complex interventions based on your training level.
- Encouraging and Supporting – Customers in various activities
- Maintaining – Customer Care Logs, Medical Administration Records.
Benefits of Joining Our Caring Team:
- Paid Mileage: As a driver, you’ll receive compensation for mileage, including additional payment when transporting other care workers.
- Company Mobile Phone: Stay connected and organised with the provided mobile phone.
- Full PPE provided: Your safety is our priority, and we ensure you have the necessary protective equipment.
- Free uniform: Look professional and feel comfortable in your free uniform.
- DBS Enhanced: Rest assured with a fully funded DBS check.
- Paid Holiday: Enjoy well-deserved time off with paid holidays.
- Career Progression Opportunities: Grow and advance with a clear career path and personal development opportunities.
- Fully Paid Training Program: We invest in your development with comprehensive training.
- Pension Scheme: Secure your financial future with our pension scheme.
- Flexible Hours: Choose shifts that suit your lifestyle.
- 1:1 Mentoring: Benefit from personalised support to help you excel in your role.
Whilst previous experience in the care industry is beneficial, it is not necessary as we provide a comprehensive 6-day induction and shadowing in the role.
Ready to embark on a fulfilling career where your role truly makes a difference?
Join Home Support Matters and become an integral part of our team.
If you prefer to submit an application via email, please send your CV and other relevant information to our recruitment team at email@example.com
- If you are new to care, you may like to complete the Question of Care on the Skills for Care website or research Adult Social Care on YouTube before applying. This will introduce you to care and what it means to support people.
- Please note the closing date for this job vacancy; you will be contacted by email or text with the outcome of your application or, in the absence of an email address or mobile number, you will be written to.
- You will be expected to complete a comprehensive induction and training programme.
Salary: We can offer you £10.70 per hour with an increased weekend rate, and up to £17.00 per hour on Bank Holidays
Location: Great Yarmouth and Surrounding Areas