Great Yarmouth Care Workers required 4pm-10pm Weekdays and Weekends
Shift times 4pm - 10pm
We are looking for enthusiastic, flexible and reliable individuals to join our teams delivering care to people living in their own homes.
You don't need to have previous experience in this field, nor do you need qualifications - we are happy to work with you to help you become an excellent care worker.
Home Support Matters delivers care and support across a wide range of home care services, ranging from visiting care to very specialist services.
Work available in Great Yarmouth and surroundings areas i.e. Gorleston, Bradwell etc.
The duties are varied, and no two days will be the same.
Your duties will include:-
- Personal care, which includes washing, dressing, eating and assisting with personal hygiene
- Meal preparation
- General domestic tasks including shopping visits
- Administration of medication and other more complex interventions, depending on the level of your training
- Encouraging and supporting customers with other activities
- Completion of customer care logs
The benefits of working with our caring and committed teams are:-
- Enhanced Paid mileage – plus additional payment when transporting another care worker
- Company Mobile Phone
- We will pay for your DBS check
- Full PPE provided
- Personal Alarm
- Free Uniform
- Paid Holiday
- Career progression opportunities
- Fully paid training programme
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible Hours
- 1:1 Mentoring & Coaching
- Company e Bike Scheme after probation period *Subject to T&C’
Additionally, it would be beneficial (but not essential) if you have previous experience in the Care industry and you are a driver with clean UK driving licence.
We believe that dignity, respect and sensitive care packages delivered with empathy, enable our customers to make their own choices and to live confidently in their own homes. So we want individuals who share in our values. These are:
- A commitment to quality and being the best that we can
- Treating the people, we support with compassion
- Showing dignity and respect to the people that we work with
- Having trust and respect for all members of our team
- If you are new to care, you may like to complete the Question of Care on the Skills for Care website or research Adult Social Care on YouTube before applying. This will introduce you to care and what it means to support people.
- Please note the closing date for this job vacancy; you will be contacted by email or text with the outcome of your application or, in the absence of an email address or mobile number, you will be written to.
- You will be expected to complete a comprehensive induction and training programme.
- If your application is successful and a conditional job offer is made you will expected to pay for your initial DBS check (enhanced version for vulnerable adults) and once you have received your reference number, you will be expected to sign up to the online DBS Update Service and will be responsible for the annual fee.
Salary: We can offer you £10.00 per hour with an increased weekend rate, and up to £17.00 per hour on Bank Holidays
Location: Great Yarmouth and Surrounding Areas