Care Worker - Norfolk
We are looking for enthusiastic, flexible, and reliable individuals to join our team delivering essential care to people living in their own homes.
Working in Norwich, Brundall, Acle, Blofield, Stalham, Reedham areas
We are happy to work with you to help you become an excellent Care Worker as part of our team of enhanced care workers working on our committed volume service.
At Home Support Matters, we know that enabling people to continue living in the place they feel most comfortable, can help them enjoy healthier, more fulfilling lives.
Rota pattern to include alternate weekends. You can pick which shifts you work however you must commit to the complete block shift
07.00am to 13.30pm
16.00pm to 21.30pm £11.29 per hour
07.00am to 13.30pm
16.00pm to 21.30pm £12.58 per hour
Paid mileage 42p a mile.
Increased rate on Bank Holidays.
Drivers Essential with a Full Driving Licence and Business Insurance.
The duties are varied, and no two days will be the same. Your duties may include: -
- Personal care – support to wash/dress.
- Support with medication
- General domestic duties
- Meal prep
- Supporting with activities from shopping to day clubs
- Completion of Care Logs
The benefits of working with our caring and committed teams are:
- Enhanced Paid mileage 42p PM
- Company Mobile Phone
- We will pay for your DBS check
- Full PPE provided
- Personal Alarm
- Free Uniform
- Paid Holiday
- Career progression opportunities
- Fully paid training programme
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible Hours
- 1:1 Mentoring & Coaching
We would love to receive applications from experienced Care Assistant, Care Workers, Health Care Assistants and Support Workers
HOME SUPPORT MATTERS DOES NOT HOLD A SPONSORSHIP LICENCE
- If you are new to care, you may like to complete the Question of Care on the Skills for Care website or research Adult Social Care on YouTube before applying. This will introduce you to care and what it means to support people.
- Please note the closing date for this job vacancy; you will be contacted by email or text with the outcome of your application or, in the absence of an email address or mobile number, you will be written to.
- You will be expected to complete a comprehensive induction and training programme.
Salary: Monday to Friday £11.29 per hour/Saturday & Sunday £12.58 per hour + 42p per mile mileage enhancement