Care Worker Evenings and Weekends - Beccles
Home Support Matters is looking for dedicated Care Workers to join our community team in Beccles and surrounding area. Enjoy flexible shift patterns in various settings making a difference to our customers.
Earn as soon as you start with our fully paid induction course!
New increased pay rates and no 'rolled up holiday pay'
About the role:
- Hours available between 7am-10pm - Flexible shifts available
- Pay rates available - £10.70ph weekday and £11.39ph weekend
- Mileage paid @ 42p per mile
- Driver, cyclists, and non-drivers welcome to apply
In joining our community care team, you’ll benefit from:
- Flexible shifts: Choose full-time, part-time, you provide your availability we provide your shifts
- Guaranteed Hour Contracts available: A variety of GH contracts available from 8 hrs a week through to 40 hrs a week
- £100 when you Introduce a Friend: You and your friend will both receive up to £100 *Subject to completing induction and 50 care hours*
- Well-being support: Free access to Norfolk Support Line for you and your family for wellbeing and mental health support
- Free training: Grow your career with Home Support Matters with opportunity’s to train and develop, Funding for NVQ/QCF’s and higher education opportunities, i.e., TNA programme
- Blue Light Card: Exclusive deals and discounts for your favourite brands across various categories, including groceries, fashion, electronics and more
- Free welcome gift bag: Free uniform and smart phone, along with additional gifts
- Mentoring: We offer a mentor/ buddy system for the first 12 weeks with continued 24/7 support from the on-call support team and ongoing training opportunities.
- Paid Annual Leave: No rolled up annual leave pay
- Company Pension Scheme: Free enrolment to Stakeholder’s pension scheme available
- Free DBS: Fully funded enhanced DBS checks
HOME SUPPORT MATTERS DOES NOT HOLD A SPONSORSHIP LICENCE
Join Home Support Matters and make a real difference today!
- If you are new to care, you may like to complete the Question of Care on the Skills for Care website or research Adult Social Care on YouTube before applying. This will introduce you to care and what it means to support people.
- Please note the closing date for this job vacancy; you will be contacted by email or text with the outcome of your application or, in the absence of an email address or mobile number, you will be written to.
- You will be expected to complete a comprehensive induction and training programme.
Salary: £10.70 - £11.39