Care Worker Bungay
Home Support Matters is looking for motivated, reliable and caring people to join our team assisting and delivering quality care to enable our customers to continue living in their own homes.
Don't worry! No previous experience is required, nor do you need qualifications. Here at Home Support Matters we pride ourselves in offering you continued support throughout your career. Our mission and goal is to help you feel proud to be an excellent Care Worker!
Our Carers deliver varied services to our customers from day-to-day basic care through to high dependency specialist care needs (Training provided). No two customers are the same, each person has their own needs, different quirks, and individual personalities.
Whilst being the vital support to the customer you will perform duties as below:
- Personal care, which includes washing, dressing, eating and assisting with personal hygiene.
- Cooking and meal preparation
- General domestic tasks including shopping visits
- Administration of medication and other more complex interventions, depending on the level of your training
- Encouraging and supporting customers with other activities
- Completion of customer care logs
The benefits of working with our caring and committed teams are:
- Enhanced Paid mileage – plus additional payment when transporting another care worker
- Company Mobile Phone
- We will pay for your DBS check
- Full PPE provided
- Personal Alarm
- Free Uniform
- Paid Holiday
- Career progression opportunities
- Fully paid training programme
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible Hours
- 1:1 Mentoring & Coaching
- Company e Bike Scheme after probation period *Subject to T&C’s
Do you Drive? It would be beneficial (but not essential) if you are a driver whether that’s a car or a motorcycle/moped with a valid licence and insurance etc.
We believe in dignity and respect within all care packages and that they are delivered with empathy, thus enabling our customers to make their own choices and to live confidently in their own homes. We are looking for individuals who share in our core values. These are:
A commitment to quality and being the best that we can
- Treating the people, we support with compassion
- Showing dignity and respect to the people that we work with
- Having trust and respect for all members of our team
Posts available are full and part-time and include working evenings and weekends flexible hours and working can apply.
- If you are new to care, you may like to complete the Question of Care on the Skills for Care website or research Adult Social Care on YouTube before applying. This will introduce you to care and what it means to support people.
- Please note the closing date for this job vacancy; you will be contacted by email or text with the outcome of your application or, in the absence of an email address or mobile number, you will be written to.
- You will be expected to complete a comprehensive induction and training programme.
- If your application is successful and a conditional job offer is made you will expected to pay for your initial DBS check (enhanced version for vulnerable adults) and once you have received your reference number, you will be expected to sign up to the online DBS Update Service and will be responsible for the annual fee.
Salary: *We can offer you £10.00 per hour with an increased weekend rate of £11.00, and up to £20.75 per hour on bank holidays* +42 p a mile mileage