Care Worker - Block Shifts
We are looking for dedicated Care Workers to join our Care team in Great Yarmouth and surrounding areas.
Full driving licence and own transport with Business insurance essential
Fully paid induction training!
Enhanced pay rates and no 'rolled up holiday pay'
About the role:
- Working 7 days on 7 days off, over a 2 weeks period. Friday - Sunday then Monday - Thursday.
- Working hours of 07.00-14.30 and 15.30-20.00
- Pay rates available - £11.29ph weekday and £12.58ph weekend and up to £20 bank holidays
- Mileage paid @ 42p per mile
In joining our community care team, you’ll benefit from:
- Guaranteed Hour Contracts available: A variety of GH contracts available from 8 hrs a week through to 40 hrs a week (after successful completion of probationary period)
- £100 when you Introduce a Friend: You and your friend will both receive up to £100 *Subject to completing induction and 50 care hours*
- Well-being support: Free access to Norfolk Support Line for you and your family for wellbeing and mental health support
- Free training: Grow your career with Home Support Matters with opportunity’s to train and develop.
- Mentoring: We offer a mentor/ buddy system for the first 12 weeks with continued 24/7 support from the on-call support team and ongoing training opportunities.
- Paid Annual Leave: No rolled up annual leave pay.
- Blue Light Card: Exclusive deals and discounts for your favourite brands across various categories, including groceries, fashion, electronics and more
- Free welcome gift bag: Free uniform and smart phone, along with additional gifts
- Free DBS: Fully funded enhanced DBS checks
Join Home Support Matters and make a real difference today!
- If you are new to care, you may like to complete the Question of Care on the Skills for Care website or research Adult Social Care on YouTube before applying. This will introduce you to care and what it means to support people.
- Please note the closing date for this job vacancy; you will be contacted by email or text with the outcome of your application or, in the absence of an email address or mobile number, you will be written to.
- You will be expected to complete a comprehensive induction and training programme.
Salary: £11.29-£20.00 per hour + 42p per mile
Location: Great Yarmouth & Surrounding Areas