Care Delivery Trainer
Are you driven and have a passion to train and support others?
Home Support Matters is looking for an enthusiastic and committed individual with a professional and confidential approach, to deliver high quality and consistent training to all new carers, while managing a range of individual and group learning needs.
The work you will be involved in will include:
- Supporting and auditing the delivery of the carer onboarding process in branches, ensuring that all employees have an appropriate induction which includes a personal development plan.
- Delivering mandatory update and refresher training, ensuring that all training is delivered in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensuring all paperwork and training activity is recorded and maintained as appropriate and all company policy and legislation is adhered to.
- Identifying and supporting solutions when individuals are assessed as not meeting the required standards.
- Keeping up to date with legislative requirements, the curriculum and expected standards of practice to ensure accurate training is delivered and that company and legislative compliance is assured.
- Sourcing new training content when appropriate and ensuring this meets the needs of the organisation.
- Responsibility for the set-up and pack away of the training room, training equipment and training materials within the branch.
- Attending all relevant meetings and development workshops to ensure continuous development of own self and training materials.
You will also practice and promote the company vision, being a visible, competent and supportive role model by promoting best practice and the delivery of high quality, person centred care.
Keywords: Care | Trainer | Care Delivery Trainer | IT Literate | Word | Excel | PowerPoint | PTLLS | Education | Teaching | Staff Development | CQC | Communication | Social Care | Health | Onboarding | Reporting | Training Material | Document Control
Company phone / Paid holiday
- You must have previous experience creating and delivering training to an audience of people both in person and remotely.
- You must have knowledge and ideally previous experience of working in the Health and Social Care Sector.
- Applicants should have a passion for developing a confident, capable and skilled workforce.
- You will have strong people and communication skills and self confidence in presenting to and facilitating groups, as well as a willingness to offer new ideas and a fresh way of working.
- You will be able to demonstrate proficiency in training, presenting and group activity facilitation, strong IT skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), excellent organisational skills, an ability to work flexibly as part of a wider team, a full driving licence and a willingness to travel to locations as required.
- Ideally you will have PTLLS or Award in Education & Teaching.
- If you are new to care, you may like to complete the Question of Care on the Skills for Care website or research Adult Social Care on YouTube before applying. This will introduce you to care and what it means to support people.
- Please note the closing date for this job vacancy; you will be contacted by email or text with the outcome of your application or, in the absence of an email address or mobile number, you will be written to.
- You will be expected to complete a comprehensive induction and training programme.
- If your application is successful and a conditional job offer is made you will expected to pay for your initial DBS check (enhanced version for vulnerable adults) and once you have received your reference number, you will be expected to sign up to the online DBS Update Service and will be responsible for the annual fee.
Closing Date: 31st August, 12:00pm